The fall edition of NY NOW design market in New York may be misleadingly placed in the hazy and slow middle of the year, but that’s only on the surface. The Javits Center in fact bloomed with new ideas, designers and studios from around the globe. Here’re some of the new and exciting products I’d be looking forward to shop. Report PDF and brand directory at the end of the post 👇.
Paper Tasting pads by Yamamoto Paper is a gift to all paper lovers — each pack contained paper of the same shade of color and comes in different paper stocks.
In love with the oversized totes by Laima Kaugure from Latvia.
Good old linoleum gets a design makeover with a selection of bright patterns.
Notebook by Sanyoshigyo could have been made by Apple — an immensely minimal form of a notebook with stunning papers and sturdy cover.
Prints by Pleased to Meet (left) and Tasche Wall Pocket by Alice Tacheny.
Inventory of brands
- Nanopack Quartz by Uashmama 🔗uashmama.com (.pdf catalog, 41Mb)
- Terra Cup by Malka Dina 🔗malka-dina.com (.pdf catalog, 1Mb)
- The Pocket Tote by Bsimple Creations 🔗besimplecreations.myshopify.com
- Hnaji Notebook by Kim HyunJoo studio 🔗kimhyunjoo.com
- Weaver Tea Infuser by Toast Living 🔗toastliving.com (.pdf catalog, 4Mb)
- Tasche Wall Pocket by Alice Tacheny 🔗alicetacheny.com (.pdf catalog, 6Mb)
- Coins Holder by Chihong 🔗chihongcasa.com
- Pencil set by Caran d’Ache 🔗carandache.com
- Tin Canister by Moheim 🔗moheim.com
- Pen set by Treasia-Design 🔗treasia-design.com (.pdf catalog, 12Mb)
- Eggshell cup by Yamaheigama 🔗amaheigama.co.jp
- Tie hanger by Fog Linen 🔗shop-foglinen.com
- C.O.S Blind backpack by Fyber Forma 🔗fyberforma.com
- Mirror Bookmark by Areaware 🔗areaware.com (.pdf catalog, 22Mb)
- Ro-Biki notebook by Yamamoto Paper 🔗yamamotopaper.com
- Note block by Sanyoshigyo 🔗kamino-mf.com
- Dessert plate by Studio Lim 🔗studiolim.co (.pdf catalog, 17Mb)
- Panda bookmark by Sugai World 🔗sugai-world.com (.pdf catalog, 2Mb)