Somehow the colder and the more vicious New York City weather gets, the more curious events there are happening. Gallery openings in Chelsea are no exception with so much to see and process, that one may need a whole second day to cover them all.
1. Larry Zox, Open Series
2. Robert Longo, Fugitive Images
3. Gary Panter, Drawings
4. Culture Keepers, Christian Vincent
Analogous Dimensions, Marion Fink & Enikö Marton
5. Duane Michals, Mischievous Eye
6. J.C.Fontanive, Faster Then I Thought
7. Alea Pinar Du Pre, After The Masters
8. Material Color (Group Exhibition)
Thanks for reading! If you don’t want to miss the next openings and other off-beat art events in New York City, subscribe to my Culture Agenda weekly newsletter.