I found myself in Rosendale, NY almost by chance as I was heading up to Kingston. Its main stretch may only be a few streets wide but for its size, this small town offers a lot to see, especially with more creative types moving in.
Places to visit in Rosendale, NY
See the list on Google Maps with hours, directions and latest updates
- Postmark Books: a modern airy indie bookstore with a focus on visual books.
- The 1850 House Inn: a historic 19th century inn.
- Soy: quirky modern Japanese restaurant focusing on slow home-style dishes.
- Redwing Blackbird Theater: a puppet theater company that manufactures puppets in-house.
- The Alternative Baker: quaint bakery with lemon cakes and other bakeshop classics.
- Soiled Doves: quirky antique shop.
- The Big Cheese: Mediterranean food market, all-day deli & coffee bar selling imported cheeses & gourmet sandwiches.